For most businesses, the question is not if, but when, to incorporate. There are many pros and cons of incorporating, depending a lot on individual situations. We work hard to plan our clients’ tax obligations to remove uncertainty, bring clarity, and ultimately deciding if incorporating is the right call of action.
We look forward to helping you with
- Forming a Corporation.
- Recommending the types of shares to be issued and to whom.
- Forming a holding company to protect your assets and profits.
- Obtaining a business payroll and HST number from the CRA.
- Updating corporate minute books
- Reviewing the integration of corporate and personal tax every year.
- Determining the amount of salary and/or dividends to be paid every year, and the related tax benefits.
- Reviewing income splitting options.
- Recommending the HST Quick method, if beneficial.
Give us a call today for a free and confidential consultation about any accounting or tax matters at 905.391.0885. As an experienced, certified, and licensed accounting firm we can customize a package of services that is priced to keep you competitive in your marketplace while taking the headache out of running your business.